Pink Chunky necklace, Mint Statement necklace, Ball necklace, Pastel jewelry, Pastel Beaded necklace, Polymer Clay jewelry, White jewelry
This handmade bead necklace is made of unbreakable polymer clay beads. These beads are carefully made by hand, thus each of them can slightly differ in shape and smoothness. Each polymer clay necklace comes in a stylish packaging and makes a perfect gift.
Super cute summer necklace would be perfect for everyday wear or special occasion. You can easily dress in your own style with this pink necklace. Add some minimal, clean look to your outfit with this modern necklace.
More details about this handmade bead necklace:
- Polymer clay beads
- Metal fittings
- Chain width: ~ 1,5 mm / 0,06 in
- Chain length: ~ 50 cm / 19,7 inches with a possibility to extend
- Biggest bead diameter ~ 2 cm / 0.79 in
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me. I would gladly help you with any kind of issues or concerns.
This pastel necklace is made with passion and love by DabitaJewelry.
Visit my store DabitaJewelry:
More necklaces here:
Copyright © 2016, DabitaJewelry. All Rights Reserved
1-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Juste, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
Feel free to message me. I am always happy to discuss making jewelry to your individual specifications.
- Do not sleep, swim or have a bath wearing your jewelry.
- Do not use water, any washing liquids (especially liquid containing alcohol) for jewelry cleaning.
- It’s recommended to store jewelry in jewelry bags, boxes or soft velvet to avoid permanent exposure to air, moist or light.
- Always use soft, dry and clean cloth to polish the jewelry.
- Sterling Silver will tarnish after a while, so clean it occasionally with a special silver polishing cloth.
- Store jewelry pieces separately since they can scratch and dent each other.
- Store your jewelry in a dark and dry place, never leave them in the bathroom - the moisture can cause the jewelry to tarnish very quickly.
Each item comes in a stylish packaging and makes a perfect gift. However, if you are buying a gift for someone, please let me know in the Message to Seller box during checkout and I can include a note to the recipient to let them know who their gift is from.
- Each order is carefully packed before shipment. Please allow me to dispatch items in 1 - 3 business days after receiving a payment. Thank you for your patience.
- All orders are shipped worldwide from Lithuania, via priority mail.
- Orders to European Union (EU) can take up to 3 - 8 working days, to everywhere else takes up to 1 - 3 weeks to arrive from the shipment date.
Aug 1, 2017
Very pretty necklace.